Monday 25 July 2011

Mega Wordsearch

Son-Son, my eldest niece, was looking for a challenge the last time she came so I thought ... mega wordsearch. When printing these, you may need to use the finer settings.

The first is of Harry Potter characters. With the latest film, Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 2, it's sparked my nieces interest just in time to get her reading the whole set. She's flown through The Philosopher's Stone and The Chamber of Secrets and is almost finished with Prisoner of Azkaban. So this was intended for her, to push her just a little.



The second is of characters from The Chronicles of Narnia. I have about 3 weeks before Son-Son gets through all the Harry Potter's and Mi-Ami is not far behind her. In anticipation of the inevitable boredom during the remaining 2 - 3 weeks of the British summer holidays, I've put a copy of the Narnia Bookset in my Amazon basket and made this.



In no way do I intend to infringe copyright with these. The characters remain the property of their respective owners. This is for educational purposes only.

1 comment: